Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 chicken thighs
- Serrano ham
- 300g linguine
- 300g baby plum tomatoes
- 150ml olive oil
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 100g pine nuts
- 100g fresh basil
- 2tbps crème fraîche
- 2 garlic cloves
- Balsamic glaze
- Start by toasting the pine nuts in a pan over a medium heat. Take care that they don’t burn.
- Blend together half of the pine nuts, along with 50g parmesan, the basil, garlic cloves and a little olive oil.
- Bring 3.5 litres of water to a rolling boil in a large pan and add salt.
- Next season your chicken thighs and add to a hot pan, skin side down to get them crispy.
- Once the skin is crispy, add your tomatoes and serrano ham to the pan, using foil to create small trays.
- Now place the pan in a pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes at 180°C.
- Next add the linguine to the pan of water, and simmer until cooked.
- Take the pan out of the oven and place the chicken, tomatoes and ham to one side.
- Place your pesto and crème fraîche into a clean pan and mix.
- Now add the linguine, tomatoes and the remaining parmesan cheese, grated.
- Finally, slice the chicken thighs and serve on top of a bed of linguine, tomatoes and serrano ham.
- Finish with a sprinkle of pine nuts and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.