Mango Mousse with Raspberry and Mint
- 1 Large Ripe Mango
- 300ml Double Cream
- 1 Lime
- 1 Handful of Small Mint Leaves
- 8 Raspberries
- 100g Frozen White Chocolate
- 1-2 tsp Caster Sugar
- Peel the mango and carefully cut the flesh away from the stone. Cut a quarter into neat slices and set aside. Chop the rest into chunks.
- Blitz the chunks of mango into a smooth puree in a food processor, adding the sugar to taste.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, then fold into the puree.
Divide the mixture between glasses and garnish with a few slices of mango and a few raspberries. To finish, grate the lime zest and the frozen white chocolate all over.