One Pan Thai Glazed Salmon & Vegetables
Knife required – 6” Chef Knife
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Handful of Mangetout
- 2 Carrots
- 125ml Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 60ml Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp of Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Coriander and Slices of Lime to Garnish
- Preheat oven to 170c (fan assisted) and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Chop the onion and peppers and thinly slice the carrots.
- Place the Salmon on the baking tray skin side down and then surround with the chopped onion, peppers, carrots and Mangetout.
- Whist the sweet chilli sauce, ginger, soy, lime juice and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Reserve 65ml of the sauce and pour the rest over the Salmon and Vegetables. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven take off the foil and then bake for another 5-7 minutes until the top starts to blacken.
- Remove from oven and brush remaining marinade on top. Garnish with fresh coriander and lime slices.